Sunday, January 27, 2013

Travelogue 2012


I promised myself that I should travel to at least 3 places a year but I think I need to restructure my statement and will say “I will travel to at most 3 places a year.” (*Wink wink!*)

Paul was not here in Philippines for the first half of 2012 so I took it to my advantage and traveled to all the places I want to.

This will be a boring list of 26 places I’ve been last year. The 3 places became 26 places. My travel fund was depleted.^_^ So here I am. Just blogging everything.

Nasugbu (January 2012)
- A climb with my housemates in preparation for our first International Rugged Race.


Tagaytay (January 2012)
- A meet-up with college friends Chowee, Girly and Del.


Tarlac (January 2012) entry of Tapulao
- The most difficult mountain so far yet the most fulfilling.


Zambales (January 2012) Pinatubo
- This made me realize that group buying sites are deceiving. I didn’t want to post anything about it. I just learned my lesson the hard way. Nevertheless the launching of “Hari ng Tutong” was successful. Here’s the video from Mayk’s vimeo.


Bukidnon (February 2012)
- International Rugged Race proper. I lost my phone but I gained lifetime friends.


Surigao del Sur (February 2012)
- The most beautiful falls I’ve seen (so far) is here in Surigao del Sur. Please see blog entries about Surigao del Sur through these links. Tinuy-an Falls and Enchanted River.


Butuan (Feb 2012)
- Stayed here for quite some time. I wish I could have stayed longer.


Baguio (February 2012)
- Had a respite with college friends. Thanks Chowee for letting us stay! 2 days is not enough. Let’s make it longer next time.


Nuvali, Laguna (March 2012)
- Supported some friends who ran 42.195km. Yep! That’s a full marathon.


Dolores, Quezon (April 2012)
- Climbed the mythical Mt Cristobal.


HundredIslands (April 2012)
- Team building with office friends. First time to be with them on an overnight stay.


Baler (May 2012)
- What happens in Baler stays in Baler. That was the title of my baler album. But nobody can ever make me shut up about what is hidden in that place. 


Mt Tarak (May 2012)
- A tiring yet awesome trek with Team Injury.


Tagaytay (May 2012)
- At long last boyfriend arrived from an onshore deployment. Just a little bonding time with him while eating our favorite bulalo.


- An Independence Day adventure. Lots of freebies here. :D And the birds made me cry! Hahahaha^_^


Baguio (July 2012)
- Time to go back to our second home.


- There is something about Ilocos Norte that attracts people. The views were breath-taking and the foods were delish!


- There are other places in Ilocos Sur aside from Baluarte.


Baguio (August 2012)
- A respite with my family in Baguio.

- Let’s take a look at the other side of Luzon. Palaui palaui!


- Truly enchanting Camiguin.


- The land of Majestic Waterfalls.


- White water rafting anyone?


Nasugbu (October 2012)
- So who wants to take the challenge of the Nasugbu Trilogy? 3 mountains in 1 day. Hey hey hey!


- On top of the Philippines


- A walk beyond the Summit




No comments:

Post a Comment