Monday, September 16, 2013

Couple’s Date

We’ve been biking lately and I’m proud to say that my bike reached its first 100km last Saturday night (September 7, 2013). Thanks to Paul who is actually having fun on our recent escapades.

I purchased my bike few weeks ago and we’ve been going out every week to hit the road and explore things old and new.
My bike’s first ride was when we went to Kapitolyo, Pasig to have dinner and try out the road there. It was a 6km breezy ride at the heart of Pasig City. The streets were silent and we enjoyed the night until it was a little past 12 midnight.
Our second ride was a tour in Binangonan. Paul calculated it to be around 6km (12km back and forth) from our place. We went there to explore our way to our upcoming long ride to Jala-Jala. The place was good however I expected more so I’m kinda disappointed. I thought it would have the country feel. But to my dismay the town was also crowded.
We went to my sister’s place on our third ride. It was a rough 20km route via C6 which is by the way not good for vehicles and bikers. We reached our destination after 2 hours of pedaling. Much to my surprise, the Laguna lake view was awesome! J
With cutey Catalina

Last Saturday we went to UP Diliman via Floodway. The way to Manggahan was not cool so we went to Eastwood to ease up a bit and went to Katipunan all the way to UP Diliman. The sun is about to set when we arrived. Thanks to Paul’s camera phone he was able to capture this sight.



A trip to UPD is not complete without some cravings. We initially planned for Mang Lary’s isaw but there were lots of people lined up for the food stall. We decided to have some fishballs instead.

After satisfying our stomachs, Paul told me to try another route. It was via Marikina. I think the route was better because of the bike lane and we arrived at our destination earlier than expected.


Should this be the start of our biking dates? I dunno. But I hope we will continue to ride our bikes and hit the road together.


Till next time. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment