Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Team Injury Independence Day Manila City Tour (Part 3) Last na!



After Manila Zoo and National Museum, the team went to Intramuros for “a change” from our usual spots. 

We paid 70Php just to see where Rizal’s dungeon was. I hope the government will give it for free during Independence Day just like what they did with the National Museum. 

I was here a few years ago so this did not excite me more than the Manila Zoo and National Museum trip. But they say, there’s always something new. And there was. I saw Carlos Celdran and was able to listen to his talk about Philippines and how it would be better without the Spanish colony. Oh well. I guess that’s how he understood the Philippine History. 

Here are some great photos from Paul. Hope you enjoy them.






~Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment