Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Taste of Ilocos



More than the famous bagnet, royal bibingka and chichacorn, Ilocos region has more to offer. 

My friends and I visited Ilocos region few weeks ago. We literally did a drop-by-and-go kind of thing because we had very limited time. We had to visit 8 spots in Ilocos Norte and a few in Ilocos Sur. [Thanks for the jampacked IT B!=P]

We arrived Saturday morning in Ilocos Norte. And who would not stop by the Ilocos Norte arch? Picturesque as it is, I love taking pictures here. (No vanity shots please!)





After a few minutes of rest at B’s house, we went out to eat Empanada de Batac. It was my first time and I was delighted. It went very well with the “Sukang Ilocos.” (Oh Sorry J, I need to post pictures of the Empanada again. Better luck next time. :P)



I will not bore you with the usual blog post. No chronological order this time. I just want to exhibit places in Ilocos. I believe pictures can paint a thousand words so I’ll let them speak.


Marcos Museum



Paoay Church



Bangui Windmills



Kapurpurawan Rock Formation



Cape Boejador



Sinking Bell Tower of Laoag



Patapat Bridge



Maira-ira Beach (Blue Lagoon)



Bantay Bell Tower



Calle Crisologo



Empanada de Vigan



Baluarte



Hidden Garden



Pottery



No comments:

Post a Comment