Friday, August 17, 2012

Team Injury Independence Day Manila City Tour (Part 1)



At first I thought this was just a joke. We were laughing when we talked about this. I didn’t know they were serious. (Initial reaction was “Huwat?”) Well I guess if you are a part of a jolly and adventurous team you will be forced to look at the deepest roots of those unnoticeable place.


June 12, 2012 (06/12/2012) First Stop: Manila Zoo

I was still in grade school when I last visited Manila Zoo. I remember a monkey throwing his poopoo to the people around him and making funny faces during my last visit. Today, when you enter Manila Zoo, you will be greeted by a big elephant on the right side. 

Then further to your right are the cages of the reptiles. Here I saw different kinds of snakes. The setup was almost the same as that of Harry Potter’s when the boa went out of the cage after Harry talked to him in “parseltounge.” I prayed that none of the visitors that day knew “parseltounge.” (Hahahaha!)
We passed by the crocodiles and the zebras. And then here comes the tigers. And the birds. Lots of birds.
After we roamed around we hoped to drop by at the adventure park where we can meet and greet the animals. Through the help of “ate” we were able to go inside the adventure park for free! Yay! 
See the pot-bellied pig? So lazy the pig was just sitting all day. I will not notice it if it’s not called out by one of our friends. But thanks to his laziness I was able to get a good shot beside him. :D


And then there goes the birds. No I am NOT afraid of birds. But birds with large beaks on my arms and directly looking at my eyes are different stories. I cried because of them. HAHAHA!



Then here goes the white monkey who was so kind to let us take pictures with him. It is trained. And look, it wears a diaper!


And how could I forget to have a picture with the repltiles?;)


It’s also fun to experience a fun-filled morning with the animals. At least in the middle of the jungle I know there are still animals in it.

So long Manila Zoo!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment