Thursday, June 23, 2011

Calaguas – The Plan

I was overwhelmed by our Sagada trip last May that upon learning a holiday this June, I instantly announced a Calaguas for a Cause trip to Team Injury. Call me impulsive.

official ID logo


And so the planning began. We tried to enlist 36 participants but unfortunately only 25 confirmed.

I suggested a survivor style outing to the group just so we can have activities in the secluded island. They agreed and planned with me on the games, ID, prizes and food.

I contacted our van drivers and haggled for the fare. We hired the same drivers from our Sagada trip to take advantage of a bigger discount.

I contacted a boat operator in Paracale, Camarines Norte hoping that his services are good since we got his number from a blog. He charged us 8000Php for the boat ride which I think is good already. I asked if we will all have our own life vest. He said “Yes” and that’s all I wanted to hear.

We are now set and ready for another adventure.

This may be my last adventure for 2011 since Paul will be assigned to Texas for the next six months so I better enjoy and have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment